There is no doubt about it: Belgium is stronger together! We can look forward to a relaxation of the corona measures and Proximus will keep its extra initiatives until 17 May.
Here’s what Proximus offers the Enterprise customers:
- Unlimited calls to all fixed lines in Belgium for all customers having a fix phone line, also in a pack (*). The calls between 14/03/2020 00:00 and 17/05/2020 23:59 will not be billed.
- Unlimited calls from mobile numbers (in Belgium and in the EU**) to landlines (in Belgium), also for mobile numbers in a pack (*). The calls between 14/03/2020 00:00 and 17/05/2020 23:59 will not be billed.
- Mobile internet/intranet out of bundle will not be billed for customers with mobile internet/intranet in their subscription. For customers having a subscription that does not include mobile data, the mobile data traffic will not be billed either. Valid for usage in Belgium. In MyProximus the volume will be shown as “out of bundle” but will not be invoiced.
- Free unlimited internet at home for all fix internet customers, also for internet in a pack. The MyProximus counter will be put at zero.
All these benefits are valid until May 17th 2020 included.
As from 18 May, the general terms and conditions as defined in the contract apply again. For mobile internet, the mobile data volume counters will be put to zero on 18 May.
In order to make working from home as pleasant as possible, unlimited fix internet at home will remain active until 30 June.
* Not valid for calls to special numbers (070, 09xx, except call to and from the PhoneMail-service)
** EU: Åland-islands (Finland), Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, French-Guiana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe (French Antilles), Hongary, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Martinique (French Antilles), Mayotte, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, La Réunion, Romania, Saint-Barthélemy (French Antilles), Saint-Martin (French Antilles), Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway